How to Predict Risk Tolerance, Human Error & Safety Incidents
Join TalentClick and co-host SureHire for a 30-minute free interactive webinar with an additional 15-minutes for questions, on Wednesday, July 21 at:
- 9:00 am PST
- 10:00 am MST
- 11:00 am CST
- 12:00 pm EST
This webinar is suitable for H&S, HR, Operations, and hiring managers - anyone who manages a team of workers or wants to understand how on-the-job behavior can reduce workplace incidents.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How Personality Impacts Safety on the job
- How Safety Quotient helps you predict who is a high-risk hire BEFORE you hire
- How to interpret Safety Insights for workers on your team or applying for a job
- How Safety Self-Awareness increases workplace safety culture
Register now to reserve your spot!
For attending you will receive:
FOR HIRING: 5 FREE Safety Quotient (SQ) assessments
FOR TRAINING: Discounted access to e-learning courses, such as:
- Safety Self-Awareness course for your workforce
- Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors | 1 CPD Hour
- Reasonable Suspicion Training for Employees
- 30-minute micro-module | Intro to Fatigue: Influencers and Impacts of Fatigue (Self-Study)
If you can't make it, be sure to register and a recording of the session will be sent to you.
Once registered you can try the Safety Quotient (SQ) for yourself!